Thanks to the aggressive efforts of our MOW, Transportation and Signal teams, we plan to resume normal mainline operations on Saturday, September 16th.
9/15/2017 - Hurricane Irma Service Update (4:48PM EST)
- 9/14/2017 - Hurricane Irma Service Update (6:12PM EST)
- 9/14/2017 - Hurricane Irma Service Update (1:53PM EST)
- 9/14/2017 - Hurricane Irma Service Update (9:46AM EST)
After Hurricane Safety Tips:
- Listen to local officials for updates and instructions.
- Check-in with family and friends by texting or using social media.
- Return home only when authorities indicate it is safe.
- Watch out for debris and downed power lines.
- Avoid walking or driving through flood waters. Just 6 inches of moving water can knock you down, and one foot of fast-moving water can sweep your vehicle away.
- Avoid flood water as it may be electrically charged from underground or downed power lines and may hide dangerous debris or places where the ground is washed away.
- Photograph the damage to your property in order to assist in filing an insurance claim.
- Do what you can to prevent further damage to your property, (e.g., putting a tarp on a damaged roof), as insurance may not cover additional damage that occurs after the storm