02 : Intermodal ; Domestic FreightConverting your over-the-road freight to intermodal rail offers many benefits, including access to alternative capacity, overall cost reductions and increased sustainability of your supply chain.
Domestic intermodal rail is sold primarily through a channel partner (motor carrier, IMC, freight broker) who manages the entire move for the beneficial cargo owner (BCO). However, unlike most Class I railroads, Florida East Coast Railway sells its ramp-to-ramp and door-to-door intermodal services directly to BCOs.
When intermodal rail isn’t a good fit, our in-house regional trucking carrier, Raven Transport, provides line-haul, heavy haul and tanker transportation services, as well as plant logistics, for the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, Mid-West and Northeast, with operating authority to service all 48 contiguous states.
We operate multiple daily train departures, operating 7 days-a-week . Door-to-door intermodal and carload solutions.
We provide reliable, efficient, cost-effective service to key marketsOvernight service to / from Jacksonville.
- Offering flexible service to South Florida markets through multiple daily train departures)
We connect South Florida ports with Central Florida
- Overnight service for speed to market
- Superior service to all truck routing
Seamless, express service between Atlanta / Charlotte and South Florida
- Second morning intermodal rail service between Atlanta or Charlotte, and Fort Lauderdale, and Miami
- Ramp-to-ramp, and ramp-to-door rates available in our XFEU equipment
- Gateway to Florida from the mid-South
- Convenient late gate cut-off for shipments
- Lower cost solution
- Currently handling time-sensitive loads